Superhero Kids Summer Camp
June 22 – 26
At the most fundamental level, the ONLY thing that would cause a person to ever harm another for any reason, is simply a LACK of Unconditional Love.
Since a clear working understanding of Unconditional Love is missing for most people, you see the evidence play out every day as:
Bullying, gang activity, gun violence, crime, rape, murder, abuse, etc… or man’s inhumanity to man.
Because Unconditional Love is lacking in our minds and in our hearts, WE (humans) have become the greatest hostile threat to ourselves and our own worst enemy.
In our innovative Kids Camp, we accomplish ALL of this through:
Play – Music – Art & Crafts –
Storytelling – Movement – Dancing – Singing – Drama – Laughing Yoga – Movies – Personal & Social Leadership – Empowerment
We have created a first-of-its-kind Kids Camp where we teach and inspire young people (ages 5 to 12) to BE Heart-Centered Loving People.
Believe it or not, being a Loving person is not that hard to do, it just takes a little training, some guidance and inspiration. Kids catch on fast.
- All superheroes are required to bring their lunch. Healthy snacks & water will be provided. No breakfast provided.
- Camp orientation for parents on Sunday evening, June 21.
- Professional photo of your superhero in costume included!.
- Chauffeured limousine transportation to field trip included!
- Ongoing Support: Facebook Community Page allows kids and parents to stay in touch and receive any additional support achieving and maintaining a Positive Loving State of Being No Matter What.