Hike with our Nature Circle
Llela Nature Preserve at Lake Lewisville
Please plan to be there 10 minutes early, so that we can start hiking promptly at 9:00am.
We will hike for a couple of hours at Llela Nature Preserve at Lake Lewisville. We sometimes go eat together after the hike. The address is 201 E Jones St, Lewisville, TX 75057. There is a gate to enter, and they do charge $5.00 per car (credit only). After you enter follow the road to the end and park in the lot closest to the spillway of the dam. We will be hiking the Bittern Marsh trail.
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this post.
5) In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
6) It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
Leaders of Circle:
Lisa Blackford (Texas Master Naturalist) 214-223-3605 | [email protected]
Michael Deese 817-307-8105 | [email protected] Michelle Deese 940-367-2919 | [email protected]