The art and practice of transforming your work-life.
- Do you want to be more successful without being more stressed?
- Are you ready to experience more meaning and purpose at work?
- Are you looking for ways to be more intentional about your career success as well as your interactions of colleagues and clients?
- Do you want your employees to be more productive and encourage them to stay with you for the long term?
- Would you like to be more effective at leading a group?
- Are you ready to have better working relationships with bosses, employees and colleagues?
CSLDallas Institute offers unique opportunities for development in personal and professional skills to the business owner, employer, employee, salesperson, and professional who desires a more fulfilled and meaningful work-life.
These courses are designed for your busy lifestyle, with drop-in, lunchtime, online, and weekly opportunities. We will teach you skills and techniques to further your success, personal fulfillment, prosperity, and meaningful contribution through your work or business.
CSLDallas Institute Introductory courses (beginning Fall of 2019)
- Reducing Stress through Mindfulness
- Staying Calm in the midst of the storm – (mindfulness techniques)
- The Reward of Authentic Communication (and transparency)
- Living an Intentional Day
- Living in Integrity with yourself
- Say No, Say Yes, and mean it!
- Letting go of Procrastination and Perfectionism
- Values Based Living and working
- Meditation for Busy People
These introductory courses each begin with a 1-hour free introductory session,
Each course includes 3-6 additional 1-hour sessions. Cost based on length of courses.
Sessions are held at lunch time – 12 noon to 1 pm and may be taken in person at the CSLDallas campus or may be attended in real time online. Brown bag lunch encouraged.
On-going development – (Watch for these courses beginning Fall of 2020)
Courses inspired by current and classic books:
- The 4 Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Power of Decision – Raymond Charles Barker
- Creative Mind & Success – Ernest Holmes
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
- Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
- You are a Badass – Jen Sincero
- Polarity Management – Barry Johnson
- Spiral Dynamics in Action – Don Beck
- 15 Commitments of Consciousness Leadership – Jim Dethmer, Diana Chapman,
Courses for on-going development in the art and practice of transforming your work-life
- Emotional Intelligence
- Values Centered leadership
- Mindful Leadership
Your success, financial freedom, sense of accomplishment and empowerment is significantly furthered through ongoing participation in our trainings and courses. Throughout the year we provide a multitude of opportunities for students to participate in various types and lengths of these courses.
CSLDallas teaches a positive, practical spirituality (The Science of Mind) that supports your demonstration of personal success, responsible prosperity, and meaningful contribution through work and business. Your success, financial freedom, and sense of accomplishment and empowerment is significantly furthered through ongoing participation in our Leadership and Success classes. Throughout the year we provide a multitude of opportunities for students to participate in various types and lengths of these courses. These classes are offered by qualified members of the Community and our Professional Practitioners. There are no prerequisites to attend any of these classes.
For more information and registration you can find each course listed in our Events Calendar.