Self-Mastery: The Emergence of the True Self
Do you feel like your life doesn’t always work? Do you wonder if you will ever get-it-together? Does everyone look more put together to you than you do?
You may be simply comparing your insides to their outsides. No one has it all together, everyone is learning, growing, and trying to be more of who they want to be. But you can learn tools and skills that help your inside create the outside you want to experience.
Mastery of anything takes a lifetime but, like chess, learning the skills and tools to gain mastery do not. Gaining self mastery begins with understanding the true nature of reality and then discovering yourself as part of the whole.
In this course you will focus on
- Begin to heal the perceived separation between you and All-That-Is (Spirit).
- Actively explore the creative nature of thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
- Learn tools to become more conscious
- Practice Intentional Living
- Apply spirituality in every area of your life
- Begin your road to gaining self mastery
Length of Class: 6 weeks
Textbooks: Living the Science of Mind – Ernest Holmes
We recommend you first take Universal Spiritual Principles and Practices, Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life, or Foundations. This will better prepare you for the core concepts used in this course, but they are not required to take Level Two courses.
This is a Science of Mind, LEVEL TWO Consciousness Course
Monday, Oct 2 - Nov 6, 2023
7:00 – 9:30pm CST
Led by Avis Ives, RScP