From Whence We Came
You do not walk the path alone!
Were you surprised to discover other people who think and believe like you?
Want to know where it came from and how to more deeply understand what you already believe to be true?
Metaphysics, Spirituality, and New Thought aren’t actually new at all. Spirituality based on Oneness and the ability to co-create with Universal Principles grows out of ancient wisdom and comes from a deep lineage of mysticism and philosophy.
In the course you will:
- Explore the ancient roots of Science of Mind
- Examine the Golden Thread running through world religions and mysticism
- Learn how science and psychology advanced human spirituality
- Discover American thinkers and healers Science of Mind draws from
- Explore your own spiritual journey and growth
- Become comfortable in sharing the depth of your spiritual path with others
Many spiritual ideas, practices, and deep inner knowing converged in mental science and American Transcendentalism, and come to full power in the New Thought Movement and the Science of Mind.
Length of Class: 8 weeks
We recommend you first take Universal Spiritual Principles and Practices, Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life, or Foundations. This will better prepare you for the core concepts used in this course, but they are not required to take Level Two courses.
This is a Science of Mind, LEVEL TWO History Course
Mondays, Apr 1 - May 20, 2024
7:00 – 9:30pm CST
Led by Carol Merlo, RScP