Online - Building a Healing consciousness
One purpose of illuminating all our studies in the Science of Mind is to open our thought to the possibility that we can create a better world in our relationships, our families, our workplaces, our churches, our communities, our nation, and our planet. Looking at this transcendent purpose, we begin to see that its possibility rests on the foundation of what goes on in our own inner lives . . . in the discovery and exploration of the power of our thought . . . in the awakening, enrichment, and expansion of our individual consciousness . . . so that each of us is fully open to being all we can be, fully aware of the Presence within and the Unity of all life. As this life-enrichment process unfolds in each of us, it pours into the Universal Consciousness, a vital force for change in the world. So, we are now able to formulate our two-fold goal for the Healing Consciousness class:
- To continue and expand our individual life-enrichment process, building on the understanding and practice of spiritual principles that began in Foundations
- To consciously allow these life-enrichment processes to integrate with the creation of a personal vision for a better world.
Components of the Course:
- Continued study and class discussion of universal spiritual principles as set forth in The Science of Mind and related writings.
- Exploration of your current life situations, beliefs, and viewpoints in relation to these principles, using various self-assessment studies.
- Deepening your skills in the techniques of applying the principles, using the tools of meditation and Spiritual Mind Treatment for yourself and others.
- Review of the early Metaphysical Movement and some formative influences in what is now known as New Thought.
- Experiencing the power of tithing in the development of your “prosperity consciousness”.
Consciously channeling all your personal learning and spiritual growth into the formulation of a Vision for a Better World, presented as your Special Project at the end of the course.
Length of Class: 6 weeks
Prerequisite: Foundations of the Science of Mind
Course Hours: 18
Text Books: The Science of Mind – Ernest Holmes
This is a Science of Mind, LEVEL TWO Consciousness Course
Every Thursday, April 23 - May 28, 2020
7:00 – 9:30pm
Led by Practitioner Sherry Wood