The Art and Science of Spiritual Mind TreatmentA Powerful Oneness and Manifestation Technology
Spiritual Mind Treatment is the most powerful, transformative spiritual technology for manifesting and for developing a deep spiritual connection with Spirit/Source. This is the one great addition that Science of Mind adds to the mystery schools and spiritual lineage of the ages. Ernest Holmes synthesized Spiritual Mind treatment from ancient wisdom and mystical teachings, laws of science and psychology, and the healing arts. So far beyond affirmation and visualizations, Spiritual Mind Treatment rewrites the patterns in the brain and realigns consciousness with spiritual truth in such a way that transformation and manifestation are inevitable.
This course provides you with an opportunity to explore your limiting beliefs and learn to apply Spiritual Mind Treatment and the Science of Mind Principles as a method to bring about change in your life. The Creative Process, its application, and use as a method of Intentional Manifestation are explored using different types and styles of Spiritual Mind Treatment. You will develop an understanding of the structure, function, application, and impact of the consistent use of Spiritual Mind Treatment and will practice treating for themselves and others.
During the course you will:
- Examine and experience the power inherent in the structure, and types of Spiritual Mind Treatment.
- Explore and Embody the function of each stage of Spiritual Mind Treatment.
- Use Spiritual Mind Treatment to manifest the desired outcome.
- Examine limiting beliefs and apply key Spiritual Principles to release those beliefs
- Discover the value of treating for oneself, receiving treatment from another, and treating for others.
The Art and Science of Spiritual Mind Treatment course includes Eight Modules:
- Module One: Getting Started – What do you want?
- Module Two: Introduction to a Transformative Technology
- Module Three: What’s it all about?
- Module Four: The Mystical Foundation of Spiritual Mind Treatment
- Module Five: Declaring Your Good – Realizing Your Truth
- Module Six: Making It Real
- Module Seven: Accept and Let Go
- Module Eight: Spiritual Mind Treatment as Spiritual Practice
Length of Class: 8-weeks
Prerequisite: Need to have taken at least one Level One Essential Course
Course Hours: 24
- 5 Steps to Freedom: An Introduction to Spiritual Mind Treatment. Waterhouse, John B. ISBN-13 : 978-0875168425
- The Science of Mind. Holmes, Ernest. 1938 edition. ISBN-13 : 9780874779219
- Note: Many classes require The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes. There are multiple editions of The Science of Mind. It is recommended that students purchase the paperback edition by Tarcher-Putnam. Other editions may have different content and/or page numbering.
- The page numbers for the required readings, quotes, and passages come from the listed International Standard Book Number (ISBN) versions. Chapter references assist users who have a different version of the required text. Kindle users are encouraged to use the search feature to locate the required reading.
The art and science of spiritual mind treatment
Mondays, May 9-June 20
IN-PERSON AND ONLINE
10:00 AM-12:30PM & 7:00 PM-9:30 PM
Led by Carol Merlo