YES, You Are Good Enough! Building Self-Worth and Living Self-Love
YES, YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!
Building Self-Worth and Living Self-Love
Facilitator: Dr Petra Weldes
Date and Time: December 5 at 2:00 – 4:00pm
IN PERSON and ONLINE
Do you keep trying to practice self-love? Are you tired of being down on yourself? Do you sometimes worry you’ll always be a fixer-upper? Self-help and self-improvement tips, ads, and images bombard us at every turn, don’t they? Add to this the voice of a criticizing parent, the feeling of never fitting in, and a constant need to measure up, and we can find ourselves never feeling good enough.
In fact, 85% of the world’s population is affected by a lack of self-worth and self-love.
“Self-esteem is what we think and feel and believe about ourselves. Self-worth is recognizing “I am greater than all of those things.’ Self-esteem doesn’t last or work without self-worth.”
Self-worth is how you value yourself. It’s not based on what others think of you or the things you have (or haven’t) accomplished—it comes from within. But it’s easy to forget that our worth isn’t determined by outside forces.
We constantly measure our worth, but we’re often not aware of how we do it. Sometimes it’s by our careers, our appearance, other times by our relationship—it’s almost as effective as trying to measure someone’s height by a random stick.
There are a number of reasons we don’t recognize our self-worth, but I think the most common are:
* We confuse self-worth with self-esteem. We think we’re worth less (or worthless) if we haven’t done what we wanted to do. In our heads, we make our worth conditional.
* We let others diminish our worth. If you let them, other people can tear you down and lower your perception of yourself and your worth.
* We lack perspective. As imperfect human beings, it can be difficult to see the forest for the trees. When we only see what’s right in front of us, it’s easy to forget about that dollar that’s locked away where we can’t reach it.
It is time to change that story!
Dr Petra has supported countless people in discovering the real truth of who they are and relishing their uniqueness. She empowers others to feel good about themselves in a way that goes beyond popular self-help and social media promises. Discover that you really are, already, good enough!
This workshop is designed to:
* Empower you to discover a new attitude!
* Deliver actionable steps to discovering your self-worth without hype, or pep talks.
* Transform your concept of self based on deep spiritual realization.*
* Designed to equip you with practical tools and powerful processes that support your self-worth journey.
Come on this journey with our Master Teacher, Dr Petra, and create your best life now!