The Key To Less Stress: Changing Toxic Self-Talk
THE KEY TO LESS STRESS:
Changing Toxic Self-Talk
Facilitator: Dr Petra Weldes
Date & Time: November 21 – 2:00 – 4:00pm
IN PERSON and ONLINE
* Are you one of the millions of people in the US today who are living in constant stress?
* Do you feel overwhelmed, anxious, tired, or just plain irritable?
As we all know, stress is bad for our health, our mood, our relationships, and our success in life. Yet it’s an epidemic we all seem to struggle with.
But don’t you want to create a less stressful lifestyle?
Mindfulness and meditation are definitely ways to reduce overall stress. But so often we just don’t feel like doing it, do we? And they can take a really long time to shift THE key underlying factor contributing to our stress. To speed up the process and make these practices more consistent, productive and enjoyable, we’ll start somewhere else – our feeling of stress is created by toxic self-talk This key will change everything in a surprisingly short period of time.
Dr Petra has been practicing, teaching, and coaching people with these simple, yet highly effective tools for years. Take advantage of her personal experience and wisdom. Learn to apply it to yourself for a more stress-free, joy-filled life!
This workshop is designed to:
* Explore how stress is induced by toxic self-talk
* Examine personal toxic self-talk
* Teach you how to manage your self-talk
* Empower you with practical tools