Hike with our Nature Circle
Please plan to be there 10 minutes early, so that we can start hiking promptly at 10:00AM.
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge (Canyon Ridge Trail). We will meet at 10 and hike for a couple of hours. Feel free to bring a picnic lunch. The address is 9601 Fossil Ridge Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76135. There is a $5 fee for entry ($3 for Seniors). We are going to hike the Canyon Ridge Trail, so we will park by the trailhead. Driving directions: After you enter take the first right, at the next intersection turn right, and follow the road to the turnaround at the end. It may say parking for Greer Island Trail. If you need to use the restroom, there are port-a-poddies at the turnaround. If you arrive early enough, there are full restrooms at the interpretive center.
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this post.
5) In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
6) It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
No more hikes in 2021. We will send out information for future hikes in mid-December.