Thursdays March 25 – April 8
7:00 – 8:30pm
Led by Dr Petra and Practitioner Chris Miller
What habits do you want to break? What habits are you tired of working on? Wouldn’t you love for your unconscious habits to work for you rather than drag you down into the muck of the past?
The way to break old habits is to use the power of our minds for us so that we can turn on new habits we have consciously created. We have learned that disruption and chaos lead to creativity and innovation. Let’s create disruption in your thinking to make space for something totally new. There are powerful tools and spiritual techniques that combine ancient wisdom with modern science and psychology that you can learn and use. Dr Petra has been successfully teaching these principles and tools for many years all around the country. Now it’s your turn. Stop being on the merry-go-round. Get on the path of your choosing!
· Some interesting science — our brain is designed to run on habits
· You can teach an old brain new tricks, whether you are 20 or 70
· Designing habits that support your life
· Relying on ancient tools
· Playing with modern techniques
· Creating a powerful practice and pact with yourself