January 19, 2019
Llela Nature Preserve at Lake Lewisville
201 E Jones St, Lewisville, TX 75057
We will meet at 10 and hike for a couple of hours. Feel free to bring a picnic lunch and eat there.
There is a gate to enter and they do charge 5.00 per car (cash or check only).
After you enter take the first right, that will take you into a gravel parking lot. The info center is located here along with the entrance to the Black Jack Trail.
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this email.
5) In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
6) It’s recommended to wear long pants, and bring bug spray, sunscreen and water.
Future Dates to Save: February 16 • March 9 • April 13 • May 4 • June 8