What prevents you from experiencing more joy in your life?
Rev Dr Patrick Harbula will be helping us to uncover the answer to this question. Beginning with a powerful talk during our Sunday Celebration titled, “Non-attachment: The Real Secret to Manifestation and Deep Inner Peace,” he’ll speak to some reasons why we feel a disconnect from true happiness.
After his talk, make sure you attend the “Joy Factor” workshop where he will take you on a deeper dive to uncover some of the beliefs you may be holding onto that prevent you from experiencing this deeper feeling of joy. Complete with exercises, conversation, and tools that you can take with you, this is sure to give you a new outlook on the way you view joy and deep inner peace.
What You’ll Learn:
– Learn how asking “what will bring me joy” becomes a compass for self-love.
– Experience spiritual joy within the depth of the darkest moments.
– Experience the manifesting power and freedom of non-attachment.
– Release all that keeps you from a life of unlimited joy, freedom, and love!
Sunday, February 19th
Guest Speaking | 10:30-11:30am
Community Luncheon | 11:30am-1:00pm
Hybrid Workshop | 1:00-3:00pm
JOY Village will host a baked potato lunch for everyone – proceeds go to support their programs. The food options include traditional baked fixings, vegan and gluten-free options.
Luncheon Cost: $10 Adults / $5 Youth
Reverend Dr. Patrick Harbula has been a spiritual leader, counselor, and coach for over 30 years and reaches hundreds of thousands with his writing, and personal and media appearances.
– Author of The Magic of the Soul: Applying Spiritual Power to Daily Living
– Director of Living Purpose Institute
– Founding Executive Editor of Meditation Magazine
– Former Corporate Director for Sage Publications
– CSL Minister, trained in Spiritual Psychology