InPowered Living Circle – Online
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Friday, repeating indefinitely
- InPowered Living – living life more from a place of love, joy, and inspiration
- Bringing out the best in you and the people you interact with
- Raising mass consciousness one person at a time
- Enhancing and maintaining the connection with the divine within
- Transcending limiting beliefs and habits
- Consciously creating and attracting more of what you really want in your life
The group is open to all. There is no cost or required pre-studying needed before attending the group. People are free to attend as their schedule permits.
Utilizing complementary content from a range of authors including current experts in the fields of psychology, sociology, medicine, biology, and metaphysics including Abraham-Hicks. Along with original material developed by Rob Brite.
Each week’s topic is posted by the previous Sunday night. To RSVP use this link below to join the Meetup group. From there you will be able to see each week’s topic.
Leader of Circle: Rob Brite, b[email protected], 214-267-8166