This course expands on your current knowledge of Science of Mind Principles and Practices through study of the interrelationship between Spirit, Mind, and Body. This discovery is based on the principles of Science of Mind as well as current research in the scientific fields of medicine and quantum physics. You will also employ spiritual practices to apply these ideas in your own daily life.
Within 7 weeks, transform your body, mind, and spirit as you —
- Apply the Principle of Oneness to Wholeness, health and well-being.
- Differentiate between conscious mind and subconscious mind and the role they play in demonstrating well-being.
- Identify personal beliefs about your body and how these beliefs relate to health and wholeness.
- Compare Science of Mind teaching of the Creative Process to the “observer effect” in quantum physics.
- Identify the role of the Placebo Effect and the Nocebo Effect in creating optimum health and well-being.
- Explore the ideas of self-love and nurturing care in relationship to well-being.
Length of Class: 7-weeks
- Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes (1938 Edition)
- Mind Over Medicine by Dr Lissa Rankin
We recommend you first take Universal Spiritual Principles and Practices, Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life, or Foundations. This will better prepare you for the core concepts used in this course, but they are not required to take Level Two courses.
This is a Science of Mind, LEVEL TWO Consciousness Course