Revealing WholenessThe Body/Mind/Spirit Connection
This course expands on your current knowledge of Science of Mind Principles and Practices through study of the interrelationship between Spirit, Mind, and Body. This discovery is based on the principles of Science of Mind as well as current research in the scientific fields of medicine and quantum physics. You will also employ spiritual practices to apply these ideas in your own daily life.
- Identify personal beliefs about body and how these beliefs relate to health, wholeness and well-being.
- Explore the ideas of self-love and nurturing care in relationship to well-being.
- Compare the use of the Creative Process with the “observer effect” in quantum physics.
- Identify the role of the Placebo Effect and the Nocebo Effect in creating optimum health and well-being.
- Differentiate between conscious mind and subconscious mind and the role they play in demonstrating well-being.
- Apply the Principle of Oneness to Wholeness, health, and well-being.
- Demonstrate optimum health and well-being through the use of spiritual practice
Prerequisite: 1 Level One Course
Course Hours: 21
Text Books: Mind Over Medicine, Dr. Lissa Rankin; The Science of Mind, Ernest Holmes
NO COURSE SCHEDULED AT THIS TIME.
Please visit the upcoming course page to see what’s being offered this year.