Discover Who You Really Are: The Wisdom of Ralph Waldo Emerson
Discover your authentic self and bask in the Universal Presence. Grapple with the application of Spiritual Principles through the writings of the American Transcendentalist Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Explore the 5 essays that not only shaped a new view on God, life and the uniqueness of being but also provided purpose and meaning for Science of Mind. Jump into a river of writings that invites you to believe in yourself as it translates into changes in your thinking and your life.
For 6 weeks, play in Emerson’s poetic prose as you discover within the essays:
- Sensitivity to wonder and beauty of nature
- Love of life
- Self-reliance and the suicide of Imitation
- View of the Oversoul — Images of Divine Reality
- Nature of God as Circles
- Compensation – equal sureness of the Law
- Guidance for all in Spiritual Laws
Length of Class: 6 weeks
Text Books: Emerson’s Essays – Ralph Waldo Emerson
New Dates Coming Soon
7:00 – 9:30pm