Consciousness and the Creative Process
What is Consciousness? Can everything be conscious? How do the laws of consciousness operate and how can we use them?
These questions have occupied that eastern mystics for centuries and western mental scientists for the past 150 years. Neuroscience, quantum physics, and spirituality are confirming what early New Thought healers and teachers originally explored.
In this course, based on the work of an early 1900’s author, mental scientist, punjab lawyer, and Hindu scholar, Thomas Troward, you will dive deeply into the study of the mind, consciousness, and the creative process.
Thomas Troward was a master of bridging the inner world of thoughts and the physical universe. Although the books may seem like quick reads, each one contains profound messages and opportunities to deepen in the understanding of the Law and how to align with Universal principles. He relies on the premise that “principle is not bound by precedent” and explores the idea that we are not only able – but actually required – by the law of our own being, to take a more active part in our personal evolution.
In this course you will:
- Learn to reason from a point of view of Universal Principles
- Explore how the principles can be applied to the future
- Examine the Creative Process, including an understanding of the different stages in the growth of consciousness
- Open your mind and heart to consciously creating the life you desire
Length of Class: 6 weeks
- Creative Process in the Individual by Thomas Troward
- The Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science by Thomas Troward
We recommend you first take Universal Spiritual Principles and Practices, Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life, or Foundations. This will better prepare you for the core concepts used in this course, but they are not required to take Level Two courses.
This is a Science of Mind, LEVEL TWO Consciousness Course
Thursday Jul 6 - Aug 10, 2023
7:00 – 9:30pm
Led by Carol Merlo, RScP