Journey of Youth: J.O.Y. VillageStay Spiritually Connected
Welcome! During this time of transformation, JOY Village is dedicated to continuously adapting and innovating to meet the needs of youth and parents. This page will be regularly updated with event and program information as well as resources to support you. We affirm and know that the highest and best for every youth and parent is unfolding perfectly. Please reach out to [email protected] should you need support or with any questions, suggestions or feedback.
Come Home to Love through December with CSLDallas
Get your December “Come Home To Love” Calendar for the whole family. Every day you are invited to participate in awareness or act of love.
As you do these daily acts upload photos or videos at Bit.ly/DecCSL
Everyone who participates and uploads a photo or video will receive a special holiday gift from CSLDallas to celebrate Love! Highlights will be shared Christmas Eve and on our website. If you didn’t receive your calendar via email by December 1, please download it from CSLDallas.org.
"Come Home To Love” on Christmas Eve, 4:30 – 6:00pm
For details on this cozy, interactive and super fun event, click HERE
New Year’s Day Burning Bowl for Kids and Teens JOY Village Playground
Are you ready to start 2021 off with a major blast?! Each year we come together to release the past and to prepare for a powerfully intentional and transformational year. This powerful and explosive ritual is the perfect way to start your year off right! RSVP required.
Teen advisor, Frank Vitale, is eager to assist teens via 1:1 mentoring during this time; reach out to him at [email protected]
Teens are encouraged to attend the Christmas Eve (virtual) and Burning Bowl (outdoors) events as well as weekly CSLDallas virtual events such as Sunday Science of Mind class, Sunday Celebration, Wednesday night Meditation and Metaphysics, classes and events.
New teens are always welcome!
Video Lessons for Youth: Science of Mind + Positive Spirituality
- Check out this practical and relevant article and video lessons for kids on “What is Enough?” by Miss Molly from JOY Village exploring the idea of abundance and prosperity with children.
- Lesson from Miss Molly on spiritual heart strings.
- Milehi Church has an incredible YouTube channel filled with 10 minute Science of Mind lessons for youth, ages 5-12.
- CSL San Jose has dozens of inspiring 30 minute Science of Mind classes for youth ages 3-7 available on their YouTube channel. Their website has printables to accompany each lesson!
- Lesson from New Thought Center of Northern Colorado
- Science of Mind Child
Family Activities from JOY Village
- Practicing the Science of Mind activity.
- Superheroes and “Spiritual Superpowers” activity.
- Free To Be Me and The Cracked Pot story (video) activity.
- Where Are You Stuck? activity.
- Creating a World and a Life I Want, three activities.
- Explore Oneness with a Spoon
- Water and Ice = Spirit and Me activity.
- Dr. Shefali Tsbary
- Everyday Blessings, The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting, Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk, Faber and Mazlish
- Magical Parent Magical Child, The Art of Joyful Parenting, Michael Mendizza with Joseph Chilton Pearce
- Respectful Parents, Respectful Kids, Sura Hart and Victoria Kindle Hodson
Coming Soon…. music, books, movies, videos.
There are many ways to know what is happening in the Journey of Youth (JOY) Village: