Journey of Youth: J.O.Y. VillageStay Spiritually Connected
Welcome! During this time of transformation, JOY Village is dedicated to continuously adapting and innovating to meet the needs of youth and parents. This page will be regularly updated with event and program information as well as resources to support you. We affirm and know that the highest and best for every youth and parent is unfolding perfectly. Please reach out to [email protected] should you need support or with any questions, suggestions or feedback.
For April 2021,
Make sure to join us for our monthly JOY “Virtual” Village Gathering on April 25.
We will also be hosting an Earth Day Celebration for JOY Village
This planet is our “Home”, and it’s important to take care of our home- to love it, appreciate it, and keep it healthy.
We will explore the ways to care for our Planet Earth and talk about how we all connected to nature..
Affirmation: I am one with nature. I take care of the Earth as my “Home”.
Monthly Virtual Meetup
The Teachers of JOY Village look forward to seeing you at our JOY Village Gathering this month!
Join us on Zoom Sunday, March 28 from 10:30-11:30.
Zoom access for parents: https://zoom.us/j/99784808862
Meeting ID: 997 8480 8862
Teen advisor, Frank Vitale, is eager to assist teens via 1:1 mentoring during this time; reach out to him at [email protected]
Teens are encouraged to attend the Christmas Eve (virtual) and Burning Bowl (outdoors) events as well as weekly CSLDallas virtual events such as Sunday Science of Mind class, Sunday Celebration, Wednesday night Meditation and Metaphysics, classes and events.
New teens are always welcome!
Video Lessons for Youth: Science of Mind + Positive Spirituality
- Check out this practical and relevant article and video lessons for kids on “What is Enough?” by Miss Molly from JOY Village exploring the idea of abundance and prosperity with children.
- Lesson from Miss Molly on spiritual heart strings.
- Milehi Church has an incredible YouTube channel filled with 10 minute Science of Mind lessons for youth, ages 5-12.
- CSL San Jose has dozens of inspiring 30 minute Science of Mind classes for youth ages 3-7 available on their YouTube channel. Their website has printables to accompany each lesson!
- Lesson from New Thought Center of Northern Colorado
- Science of Mind Child
Family Activities from JOY Village
- Practicing the Science of Mind activity.
- Superheroes and “Spiritual Superpowers” activity.
- Free To Be Me and The Cracked Pot story (video) activity.
- Where Are You Stuck? activity.
- Creating a World and a Life I Want, three activities.
- Explore Oneness with a Spoon
- Water and Ice = Spirit and Me activity.
- Dr. Shefali Tsbary
- Everyday Blessings, The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting, Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk, Faber and Mazlish
- Magical Parent Magical Child, The Art of Joyful Parenting, Michael Mendizza with Joseph Chilton Pearce
- Respectful Parents, Respectful Kids, Sura Hart and Victoria Kindle Hodson
Coming Soon…. music, books, movies, videos.
There are many ways to know what is happening in the Journey of Youth (JOY) Village: