Tuesdays, July 9 – August 6, 2019 (5 weeks)
7:00 – 9:30 pm
Led by Practitioner Carol Merlo
The “how-to” process of living a more enriched life is detailed in this Intensive Workshop by Dr. Joe Dispenza and facilitated by Practitioner Carol Merlo.
We will be watching his DVD series and breaking into a discussion and experiential components for greater retention and engagement than watching a video alone can do. Includes a workbook.
- The science of changing your mind
- Why you keep repeating the same patterns in your life
- Why change is so difficult for most people
- How disease is created and how you can heal many physical conditions
- How to break unwanted emotional states of mind
- How to create a new personality and new personal reality
- The power of mental rehearsal to change your brain and body
- How understanding different brain wave patterns can demystify meditation
- The neuroscience of creation
“Once you break the habit of being yourself and truly change your mind, your life will never be the same!”
– Dr. Joe Dispenza