This seminar is designed to teach basic self-defense ideas, techniques, and strategies to the individual that has little or no experience or training in the martial arts, emphasizing mindfulness, meditation, taking responsibility for ourselves, consciousness of surroundings, and self-care.
– Learn how to defend yourself in a variety of situations and places.
– Become familiar, and learn basic striking techniques with hands, feet elbows, and knees.
– Learn the basics of how to develop a mindset of purpose.
– Learn Self-Awareness and how to be mindful of your surroundings.
– Learn how to avoid potentially dangerous situations with non-violent techniques.
About the Instructor:
Malcolm Austin is a certified American Tae Kwon Do instructor and meditation teacher. With 33 years in Tae Kwon Do, eight years in meditation and practiced Tai chi for 10 years. He has taught classes and seminars in and around the DFW area. Please check out his Facebook page, “MCA seminars.” Black Belt Tae Kwon Do, AKBBA and AKATO Certified instructor, Certified Meditation Teacher/Practitioner, Tae Chi Practitioner.
Learn more by contacting Malcolm at MCASeminars@outlook.com.
Cost: $79 per person $149 for couples.Register Now