Hike with our Nature Circle!
Texas Buckeye Trail
Lunch at Bonton Farms
We will meet at 10 and hike for about an hour. The trailhead is located at 7000 Bexar St, Dallas, TX 75215 (You can also go to Bonton Farms at 6915 Bexar St, Dallas, TX 75215 in Google Maps). This is a free trail. We will meet at the picnic tables at this address.
Special note: The buckeyes should be in bloom, but this trail will be too muddy if we have major rain, so watch for an email cancellation if the trails are too muddy.
If you are not on our email list, you can email [email protected] for status.
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this email.
5) In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
6) It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
Leaders of Circle:
Lisa Blackford (Texas Master Naturalist) 214-223-3605 | [email protected]
Michael Deese 817-307-8105 | [email protected]
Michelle Deese 940-367-2919 | [email protected]