We won’t be meeting until “Shelter-In-Place” is removed and the Circle feels that it is safe to meet again in person. Until then, take time to BE in Nature.
We typically meet at 10:00am and hike for a couple of hours. Feel free to bring a picnic lunch.
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this email.
5) In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
6) It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.