This event is being postponed until further notice
Location: Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary in McKinney
We will meet at 10am and hike for a couple of hours.There is a $10 per person fee at the Heard. The address is 1 Nature Place, McKinney, TX 75069. Park in the Main Parking by the Main Building, we will meet in the gift shop. We will probably be hiking the Sycamore and Hoot Owl Trails.
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this email.
5) In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
6) It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
Leaders of Circle:
Lisa Blackford (Texas Master Naturalist) 214-223-3605 | firstname.lastname@example.org,
Michael Deese 817-307-8105 | email@example.com,
Michelle Deese 940-367-2919 | firstname.lastname@example.org