Hike with our Nature Circle!
Cedar Hill State Park
Please contact circle leaders for more information
Cedar Hill State Park (Talaia Trail). We will meet at 10 and hike for a couple of hours. The address is 1570 West FM 1382, Cedar Hill, TX 75104. There is a day-use fee of $7.00. We will be hiking the Talala Trail which is 2.3 miles of moderate hiking. After you pass the main gate and pay, you will come to an intersection. Go left on South Spine Road. Stay on South Spine Road until you reach the parking for Talala Trail (location attached). I suggest using the restroom at the front gate, however, there is a primitive restroom on the trail. This is our first time here for Nature Circle so feel free to call if you are having trouble finding us.
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this link.
5) It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
Leaders of Circle:
Lisa Blackford (Texas Master Naturalist) 214-223-3605 | [email protected]
Michael Deese 817-307-8105 | [email protected]
Michelle Deese 940-367-2919 | [email protected]