An event every month that begins at 5:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until December 17, 2022
Are you ready to take your meditation practice to a deeper level?
If so, we invite you to join us for a powerful Sacred Sound Journey and Gong Meditation with Symphonic Gongs, Singing Bowls, and other unique instruments!
Led skillfully by Gong Master/Teacher Sabrina Fyre, this is an EASY and fun event, appropriate for any age or experience level designed to help people achieve a deeper state of meditation.
The gong is an ancient instrument, and its healing vibrations have been used around the world. Listeners can benefit in numerous ways, including stilling the mind and strengthening the nervous system to effectively deal with daily, stressful challenges.
Just lay back, breathe and see how easy DEEP relaxation can be as you release that which no longerand serves you, experience greater bliss and invigoration.
* There is a suggested love offering of $30 per person but no one will be turned away.
* Space is limited so please arrive early. It’s best to arrive 15 minutes early to check-in get settled, so we may begin on time, uninterrupted.
* Once the event has begun, the doors will be shut to avoid disruption. Avoid missing out by arriving 15 minutes early.
* Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Chairs are available at most events or bring your yoga mat or blanket & pillows.
* Most people prefer to lay down for a gong meditation, so bring anything you like to help make yourself comfortable (blankets, pillows, etc.) while on the floor. It is also a good idea to have a bottle of water.
* No prior experience, effort, or practice is required to participate so it is perfect for those new to meditation but of course, everyone is welcome including mature children!
* Simply relax comfortably and breathe deeply for a healing sound experience of the gong.