Be inspired by Ernest Holmes’ life and deepen your understanding of Science of Mind.
Discover the path of Ernest Holmes, a great scholar, teacher, metaphysician and visionary who, from his youth, exhibited an insatiable curiosity about science, philosophy and religion.
Engage in the deeper understanding of the Science of Mind philosophy — “Spirit and Mind – East and West” — in complex ideas and simple explanations. Immerse yourself in the stimulating, challenging, bold realizations about mental science from which Ernest Holmes inspired a life-transforming, New Thought religion.
In 8 weeks you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the life and teachings of Ernest Holmes
- Gain a deeper understanding of the philosophy of Holmes’ works and beliefs
- Discuss Spiritual Mind Treatment and how it affects consciousness and demonstration
- Clarify the history of the New Thought movement
- Examine sections of the Science of Mind textbook
- Explore your spiritual history through personal timelines
- Participate in experiential exercises
Length of Class: 8 weeks
Prerequisite: Foundations of the Science of Mind
Open at the Top – Neal Vahle
That Was Ernest – Reginald C. Armor
Plus other selected books by Ernest Holmes
Tuition & Fee: $245
This is a Science of Mind & Spirit Track, LEVEL TWO Philosophy Course