CSLDallas School of Spiritual Leadership is a 3-year program of in-class experiences (either in person or online) beginning Fall of 2019.
The program consists of
- Ministerial Formation – 19 courses offered sequentially – 2 courses per term for 3 terms over 3 years – through CSLDallas School of Spiritual Leadership.
- Academic Rigor -10 self-directed distance courses (18 if pursuing a master’s degree) through Holmes Institute. These courses each include 10 1-hour audio lectures with 2 1-hr conference calls, along with homework and papers required for completion. The distance courses may be taken simultaneously, or not, as time and finances permit.
- Practical Application – 8-12 mentored practicums – The training is rounded out with hands-on practicum served in your local community, one per semester enrolled, not including the 1st semester. The practicum run approximately 40 hrs each and are chosen from 15-18 competencies in which the student seeks to more experience and knowledge.
- 1 Student Retreat per year, alternating between all regions and local. Students entering Fall of 2019 must attend the Sept 2019 all regions retreat in Los Angeles, along with attending 1 conference or convention while enrolled.
- If you do not reside in the DFW area, you will occasionally be traveling to Dallas and we will make that as easy and effortless as possible.
Details of the program with costs and courses can be found at http://holmesinstitute.edu/
To apply please contact Maureen Thurston at [email protected] and let us know that you have started the application process.