Hike with the Nature Circle
Please plan to be there 10 minutes early, so that we can start hiking promptly at 9:00 AM.
Location: Cedar Ridge Preserve in Dallas on September 25th.
We will hike for a couple of hours. There is a $10 per person fee at the Heard. Feel free to bring a picnic lunch.
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this post.
5) In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
6) It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
Hiking Leader: Dale Morgan 972-849-7695 cell
- August 7, 9:00am -Tentative Location: Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary in McKinney
- September 25,10:00am
- October 23, 10:00am