An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until March 11, 2023
Hike with our Nature Circle!
Llela Nature Preserve at Lake Lewisville
We will meet at 10 and hike for a couple of hours. We sometimes go eat together after the hike.
The address is 201 E Jones St, Lewisville, TX 75057. There is a gate to enter, and they do charge 5.00 per car (credit only). After you enter follow the road to the end and park in the lot closest to the spillway of the dam. We will be hiking the Bittern Marsh trail.
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this link.
5) It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.