An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Monday, repeating until September 13, 2021
FACILITATOR: LICENSED PRACTITIONER SHERRY WOOD
DATES: SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 – MAY 16, 2022
TIME: 7:00pm – 9:30pm
COST: $800 (FULL PAY); $267 (3 PAYMENTS/TERM)
LOCATION: MEDITATION CHAPEL (IN-PERSON ONLY)
The ultimate personal growth course of evolving consciousness and applying the tools for co-creative living. A journey into releasing the limitations and stagnant patterns while learning to ignite the passion within. This “all about me” interactive and experiential class is an inner exploration of your life and the creation of a powerful, new one through principles and practice.
This 30-week walk with your classmates is a transformational journey of deepening, strengthening, and awakening your life’s adventure. The process of unfolding includes reading, written assignments, experiential activities, journaling, and ongoing spiritual practice.
CERTIFICATION: The completion of this course completes the requirements to enroll in Practitioner Training.
Be prepared to:
* Dive deep, really deep — into old thought patterns and archaic stories of limitation
* Release the past, infuse the present as a spiritually mature being
* Examine how life got to be the way it is then shift to how to live in choice and jump into living fully and passionately
* Grow in all directions — up, down, in, out, all around — in God, in choice, in love, in light
Inward Journey is divided into 3 trimesters of 10 weeks each focused on Living the Principles:
* Term 1 – “How Life Got to Be the Way It Is” The Law of Cause and Effect
* Term 2 – “Living the Life of Choice” The Creative Process in the Individual
* Term 3 – “Living Life Fully” The Expansion of Individual Consciousness
NOTE: To qualify to enter either Inward Journey or Deep Mysticism, the student must complete 164 hours of Science of Mind courses within five years. These hours include Foundations, 1 History course, 1 Philosophy course, 30 hours in Consciousness courses, and the remaining 60 hours from any combination of courses.