Gong Meditation: A Powerful Sacred Sound Journey – 2 available times
An event every month that begins at 2:30 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until October 19, 2022
Gong Meditation: A Powerful Sacred Sound Journey
Are you ready to take your meditation practice to a deeper level?
If so, we invite you to join us for a powerful Sacred Sound Journey and Gong Meditation with Symphonic Gongs, Singing Bowls, and other unique instruments!
Led skillfully by Gong Master/Teacher Barbara Cole Salmeron, this is an EASY and fun event, appropriate for any age or experience level designed to help people achieve a deeper state of meditation.
The gong is an ancient instrument, and its healing vibrations have been used around the world. Listeners can benefit in numerous ways, including stilling the mind and strengthening the nervous system to effectively deal with daily, stressful challenges.
Just lay back, breathe and see how easy DEEP relaxation can be as you release that which no longer serves you, experience greater bliss and invigoration.
Facilitator: Barbara Cole-Salmeron
Date: Every 3rd Saturday of the Month
TWO TIMES TO CHOOSE FROM: 2:30pm – 4:30pm AND 5:00 – 7:00pm
Cost: Pay As You Can
* There is a suggested love offering of $30 per person but no one will be turned away.
* Space is limited so please arrive early. It’s best to arrive 15 minutes early to check-in get settled, so we may begin on time, uninterrupted.
* Once the event has begun, the doors will be shut to avoid disruption. Avoid missing out by arriving 15 minutes early.
* Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Chairs are available at most events or bring your yoga mat or blanket & pillows.
* Most people prefer to lay down for a gong meditation, so bring anything you like to help make yourself comfortable (blankets, pillows, etc.) while on the floor. It is also a good idea to have a bottle of water.
* No prior experience, effort, or practice is required to participate so it is perfect for those new to meditation but of course, everyone is welcome including mature children!
* Simply relax comfortably and breathe deeply for a healing sound experience of the gong.