August 24, 2019
Llela Nature Preserve at Lake Lewisville
201 E Jones St, Lewisville, TX 75057 – We will meet in the parking lot
We will meet at 9 and hike for a couple of hours.
There is a gate to enter and they do charge 5.00 per car (cash or check only). After you enter follow the road to the end and park in the lot closest to the spillway of the dam.
We will be hiking the Bittern Marsh trail.
Future Dates to Save: September 7 • October 12 • November 9
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this email.
5) In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
6) It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.