April 13, 2019
Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary in McKinney.
1 Nature Place, McKinney, TX 75069
We will meet at 10 and hike for a couple of hours. There is a $10 per person fee at the Heard. Feel free to bring a picnic lunch.
Park in the Main Parking by the Main Building, we will meet there. We will probably be hiking the Sycamore and Hoot Owl Trails.
A few quick notes:
1) You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
2) If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
3) Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
4) Feel free to invite others by spreading this email.
5) In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
6) It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
Future Dates to Save: May 4 • May 11 • June 8 • July 13 • August 24 • September 7 • October 12 • November 9