Saturday, December 7
7:00 – 10:00pm
$25 – Kids 12 & under Free
Join the Ecstatic Dance Dallas Community and Science Of Stress Relief for a Saturday night of freeform meditative movement, live drumming, and a blissful sound bath.
This is a special event that will happen only three times throughout 2019. This is the last one of the year. No experience needed. No partner necessary. Curiosity welcomed.
Bring your drum or other percussion instruments to play along.
WHAT IS ECSTATIC DANCE? Ecstatic Dance is a diverse community gathering for those who want to express themselves in a playful and artistic way with other people who value-conscious connection, freeform movement and excellent music!
We create a space that is inspiring and uplifting; without talking, alcohol or the nightclub scene. We encourage participants to utilize the Ecstatic Dance space as an invitation for their magical mysterious nature, soulful somatic movement, creative self-expression, and heart-centered connection.
We hold a nonverbal, barefoot, alcohol-free container to keep the journey intentional and lucid. You can dance the night away and still wake up early to do awesome stuff in the world!
1. No talking on the dance floor
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Respect for space and for one another
5. Move your body however you wish!
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart)
WHY? Because … we came to dance.
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Dress comfortably to sweat & move.
2. Bring yoga mat for warmup if you like.
3. BYOWB — Bring your own water bottle.