Step into a new light exploring the ancient writings of the most recognized, sanctified and vilified sacred world text – the Bible. This class focuses on the metaphysical interpretations of the New Testament.
Explore the metaphysical teachings of the threefold nature of these writings — the story of the evolution of consciousness, the partial history of a race of people and the deeper meaning as a spiritual guide. See with new eyes, listen with an open heart and mind as you release old fears and interpretations and discover codes of illumination and the gems of Jesus’ metaphysics.
Within 10 weeks, transform your old ideas into new thoughts as you —
- Dive into the mystery within the written history of a people.
- Revel in the cast of characters and secret codes.
- Excavate old fears, discomfort and lingering questions about the Bible.
- Contemplate the cosmology of life and your beliefs in God.
- Explore the metaphysical meanings of the stories of Jesus
- Celebrate a new appreciation of this ancient text.
Facilitated by Dr Petra Weldes
Length of Class: 10 weeks
Prerequisite: Foundations of the Science of Mind
Certified hours: 45
Text Books: The Bible – George Lamsa version preferred, but all versions are accepted.
Meeting Jesus Again for the First Time by Marcus Borg
Words That Heal Today by Ernest Holmes
This class is part of the Science of Mind & Spirit Track, LEVEL TWO Elective