Llela Nature Preserve at Lake Lewisville
August 4 @ 9:00am
We will meet at 9am and hike for a couple of hours. Feel free to bring a picnic lunch and eat there.
Llela Nature Preserve
201 E Jones St,
Lewisville, TX 75057
There is a gate to enter and they do charge $5.00 per car (cash or check only). After you enter follow the road to the end and park in the lot closest to the spillway of the dam. We will be hiking the Bittern Marsh trail.
A few quick notes:
- You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
- If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
- Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
- Feel free to invite others by sharing this event.
- In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
- It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
Future Dates to Save: September 22 • October 6 • November 17
Purpose of Circle:
The Nature Circle of Life offers opportunities to collectively come together to appreciate and learn from nature. As we commune with nature in her physical form, we can understand how Life Itself works and enjoy the divine showing up in Its splendor.
Mission of Circle:
Our mission is to enjoy nature in a variety of ways with community members and use the time to connect with the One and each other.
Leaders of Circle: