June 2 @ 9:00am
We will meet at Cedar Ridge Preserve at 9:00am and hike for a couple of hours. Feel free to bring a picnic lunch.
Cedar Ridge Preserve
7171 Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas, TX 75249
Follow the main entrance road to the end, and we will meet in the large parking lot.
A few quick notes:
- You don’t need to RSVP or notify us about an event, just come as you wish.
- If you have trouble finding us, please call one of the numbers below.
- Be prompt. Since we don’t know who is coming, we won’t wait on you.
- Feel free to invite others by sharing this event.
- In the event of storms, an email will be sent 2 hours before the event.
- It’s recommended to wear long pants and bring bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
Future Dates to Save: July 7 • August 4 • September 22 • October 6 • November 17
Purpose of Circle:
The Nature Circle of Life offers opportunities to collectively come together to appreciate and learn from nature. As we commune with nature in her physical form, we can understand how Life Itself works and enjoy the divine showing up in Its splendor.
Mission of Circle:
Our mission is to enjoy nature in a variety of ways with community members and use the time to connect with the One and each other.
Leaders of Circle: