Sunday, May 6
1:00 – 3:00pm
$25 in Advance – $30 at the Door
This experiential workshop offers tools, practices and hands-on processes that open the heart and allow us to dive deep into the richness of Love’s devoted path. Carl shares personal insights that he has learned through his twenty-three year relationship with his wife, Rev Cynthia James, coupled with diverse teachings extracted from the eight couples featured in his new book, EVOLUTION OF LOVING.
- Keeping Your Heart Open
- Willingness To Take Responsibility
- Deepening in Trust Within
- Sharpening Your Listening Skills
- Practicing Unconditional Giving
- Taking Quality Time For Yourself
- Remembering You’re At Choice
In addition, time will be allotted for a rich and engaging group discussion focused on the theme, EVOLVING LOVE. If you’ve been feeling called to go deeper in opening your heart and living from a grander field of love, you won’t want to miss this experience!